The Tooth Fairy

Saggy

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all, my eldest son lost his first wobbley tooth today on a bagle this morning. What is the going rate these days that the tooth fary gives for teeth? been along time since I lost any and then I think I only got 20p for a little one and 50p for a big one :) .

The problem is him waking all night waiting to see if the tooth fairy has come. lol

Mart

My lad got £2 for the first and £1 for each afterwards.

He's got a 'Tooth pocket', a little pouch that he put the tooth in before putting it under his pillow, makes it easier to do the switch. :smashin:

He swallowed the first one and was really upset that the tooth fairy wouldn't be able to find it. :rotfl:

Looks like I'm back then!

We gave our daughter £2 for her first and £1 for every subsequent one.

What is the going rate these days that the tooth fary gives for teeth? been along time since I lost any and then I think I only got 20p for a little one and 50p for a big one :) .

A nintendo wii for small teeth, and a 50" Pioneer plasma for the bigger teeth :rotfl:

It's not going to help you but about 25 years ago my mum would spend the night stiching some wonderful gown for one of my barbie dolls, from the tooth fairy of course. I loved them...

Anyone give little toys rather than money? Or do kids prefer the money nowadays?

this is not to be discussed here - the tooth fairy society discuss the matters when they arise and human intervention with the fairy world is not on

they prefer the money it saves em selling it on for money later and it means they spend it how they want
:D

i think i always got 50p though cant really remember

Last edited:
That's a great idea Jenn, but here the expectation is for hard cash :) £1 for the front top two and 50p each for the rest.

Dave

Its a £1 for every one for ours. We know someone whog gives a fiver :eek:

I used to get a shiny sixpence :smashin:

Its a £1 for every one for ours. We know someone whog gives a fiver :eek:

I used to get a shiny sixpence :smashin:
s'alright for people that have enough money to do that

it would encourage your kids to eat lots of sweets to make them fall out though

the deed has been done.... The little one went to bed and then got straight up freaking out that the tooth fairy was going to bust into his room and sneak under his pillow.... so we decided to put it on the fireplace down stairs.... no still not enough he was still nervous about it so. slipped a shiney pound into his tooth pouch while he was'nt looking and then he wanted to check his tooth was stil there and woo hoo a £1 coin in its place. he now fast asleep happy with the trade or a tooth and no more freaking out that some nutty tooth fairy is going to be sneaking around his room.... reminds me I need to tuffen that boy up a bit :)

thanks all who replied :)

mart

ye, you need to

when i was younger i was told that its easier for the tooth fairy to leave it on my bed side table wrapped in foil - oh how naive you are when young :)

i was waiting for a post of "I got caught doing the deed"

£2 for the front two (each) - £1 for all the others

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom