The Tin foil Exploration Thread for us geeks

Mr Noble

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you like listening to strange radio broadcasts etc, looking at pics of Chernobyl in high-res, or often wondered what that old derelict picture house in town looks like from the inside then this is the thread for you :rotfl:

Don the tin foil hats in 3...2...1 and your ready to explore the inner workings of your noggin indepth. :thumbsup:

First of all i'd like to post something up that interests me so here it is and no it is nothing about the Film :rolleyes:

UK Urban Exploration Forums

I've been in a few haunted buildings at 2:00am. One scary one was reported in the newspapers for Satanic Cult Rituals, and about 5 people got arrested for animal sacrifices. I went in there the day after with my mates on motorbikes. Nobody would go inside, but I wasn't afraid. So I climbed through the upper opening of 'The Old Mill.... Lichfield' candlesticks, paintings on the walls, huge cogwheels in pitch black darkness. there was a hook on a chain hanging from the ceiling.. blood all over the floor. Pictures of the devil.. 666, and a Pentagram painted on the floor. I was quite calm however, until in the darkness I heard.......

.... a baby crying.

There was nothing there, so I jumped out of the window on the first floor right onto the grass. My mates had all panicked, and rode off. One came back. I jumped on the back of his bike, and all of the street lights were going out around us. In front of us the lights were all on, but behind us the lights had all gone out.

So that was quite scary.

I've been in a few haunted buildings at 2:00am. One scary one was reported in the newspapers for Satanic Cult Rituals, and about 5 people got arrested for animal sacrifices. I went in there the day after with my mates on motorbikes. Nobody would go inside, but I wasn't afraid. So I climbed through the upper opening of 'The Old Mill.... Lichfield' candlesticks, paintings on the walls, huge cogwheels in pitch black darkness. there was a hook on a chain hanging from the ceiling.. blood all over the floor. Pictures of the devil.. 666, and a Pentagram painted on the floor. I was quite calm however, until in the darkness I heard.......

.... a baby crying.

There was nothing there, so I jumped out of the window on the first floor right onto the grass. My mates had all panicked, and rode off. One came back. I jumped on the back of his bike, and all of the street lights were going out around us. In front of us the lights were all on, but behind us the lights had all gone out.

So that was quite scary.
I'm sorry Pincho i don't know you have never met you but i must say after reading some of your posts & threads your breath must smell of ****.

Sorry if that sounded harsh but i needed to get it off my chest.

If you like listening to strange radio broadcasts etc, looking at pics of Chernobyl in high-res, or often wondered what that old derelict picture house in town looks like from the inside then this is the thread for you :rotfl:

Don the tin foil hats in 3...2...1 and your ready to explore the inner workings of your noggin indepth. :thumbsup:

First of all i'd like to post something up that interests me so here it is and no it is nothing about the Film :rolleyes:

In other words you want to take the **** out of any idiot who answers your stupid thread in a serious way...........:rolleyes:

I'm sorry Pincho i don't know you have never met you but i must say after reading some of your posts & threads your breath must smell of ****.

Sorry if that sounded harsh but i needed to get it off my chest.

Why fall into the trap?????????????????

I presume that by "the old picture house in town" you are refering to the old Odeon on Pilgrim Street? and I must admit I have thought the same thing, wondering what stuff has been left in there, I wouldn't have thought anything of any great value ie projectors and sound systems, but would love to go in and take a look.

I am of that age that remembers when Newcastle had loads of cinemas (ABC, Odeon, Queens, Haymarket, Stoll etc), and they were nothing like todays boxes. Usually had plush carpets and posh staircases and the auditoria were massive with the curtain going all the way round. There were usually two films per show with the lady with the ice-cream tray at half time. I saw that many films that a lot of the adverts for local firms are still stuck in my head. In those days you had to go and see films at the cinema because there was no videos and I think the film had to be at least 5 years old before it could be shown on tele, and because there were only three channels, they tended to be the big releases.

Right, I'm now off to get in the supplies of tin foil for when these young whipper-snappers start slagging us older members off!! Although come to think of it, some of them may not be here had it not been for the old romantic film, fish and chip supper, drinks of choice (lots of), and "cuddles" later!

As much as i would like to check it out , it's a bit to close to the local police station for my liking :rotfl:, last film i watched in there was Tombraider :)

I stumbled on that site a couple of years back and whilst slightly weird it is strangely intrigueng.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom