Question The Terminator

Markt25

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know which blu-ray release of The Terminator has the best picture and sound?

Thanks.

They're exactly the same I believe, the one you linked to has the most recent date but the only thing that's different is the graphic on the packaging and disc.

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
It looks like the link you quoted was released later than the other one (2015 v2012), and cheaper on Amazon.

The Terminator Blu-ray

No reviews though, but surely it can't be worse than the older one - it's the one I would go for too.

Last edited:
Only one version of The Terminator has been released in the UK. They all contain the same disc, just with different artwork.

Thanks guys. May pick it up with the Commando Director's Cut blu-ray in Tesco.

Stick around...

in predator he says that, he says to bennett let off some steam after sticking the pipe though him into the steam vent behind him in commando

Last edited:
in predator he says that, he says to bennett let off some steam after sticking the pipe though him into the steam vent behind him in commando

Getting them mixed up again!

Stick your head out John! Ill make it quick!

How's the arm John?

He says "Stick around" in Predator.

Iive been saying from my first post "Stick around" was from predator not commando :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom