The Sweet Hereafter Blu-ray Review

Tech News

Reaction score
If this review does it's job and you haven't already seen The Sweet Hereafter, then by the time you've finished reading this you'll be on the hunt for a copy. Don't put it off any longer, act immediately and purchase a copy of this magnificent and gracefully sweeping thriller from wherever you can. If ever there was a meaning to the term "must see", then Egypt born Atom Egoyan's veritable breath-taker of a brooding thriller embodies the sentiment. There's very little that can prepare you for the slow burning emotional thread that runs throughout the movie, but it's sure to hit a nerve for anyone with a pulse.

Based on the novel of the same name by Russel Banks, the tale covers the aftermath of an horrific school bus accident in which almost all of a small canadian town's children are killed. The story is told through the eyes of a lawyer who, through no...

Read the full review... written by Alan McDermott

Last edited by a moderator:
Great film -mind sitting in the cinema and being mesmerised by it's beauty.

Great review hopefully bring in some new viewers.

I have the Canadian release (drag to address bar for full size):

u03x.jpg

Great to see this gem on Blu-ray. I've got a digibook edition on DVD so will get the blu ray and put it in the digibook. One of my all time favourite films.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom