1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Strokes - Room On Fire

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by Nello, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Nello

Nello

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well, what do you think? You've all had plenty of time to give it a few listens by now......

I'm not sure, I have a horrible feeling that they've answered the question they posed with the title of the first album, the answer being 'Yes, that was it'.

2. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    I have it on order from Amazon, getting a few other albums as well so I wont hear it until mid November. From the bits I have listened to, it sounds very much like the first album, maybe a bit over polished ? hard to say till I get the album.

3. Whiting

Whiting

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    I'm trying to stop myself buying stuff at the minute (the new Belle & Sebastian is taunting me daily though) so I'll probably pick it up next month...either that or The Modern Lovers remastered first album....same difference I supppose :rolleyes:

4. Nello

Nello

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Get The Modern Lovers, at least they did it first :D Though I've managed two listens to The Strokes now and 2nd time round was better. Maybe it's one of those 50 listens before you get it LP's.

5. Marwhite

Marwhite

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I normally find those kind the best.

6. Whiting

Whiting

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Noticed that Play have Room On Fire for £7-99 for those who maybe interested.