1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Stand Special Edition?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by russraff, May 5, 2004.

1. russraff

russraff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Hiya,

Does anyone know where to get the Special Edition of The Stand TV miniseries on R1? I have looked at the usual suspects, but all I get is the normal version. Or if I can get the SE to list, then the entry is very sparse - as if they don't have it in stock, or know very little about it.

Anyone help?

Russell

2. wingZero21

wingZero21
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. russraff

russraff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Yep, thats the one. Have you delt with these people before - are they reliable and do you pay tax on delivery?

Has it? The only ones that I can find are the Warner Home Video Releases without the extras?

Sorry about the barrel load of questions.

Russell

4. wingZero21

wingZero21
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I use them quite a lot and I have to say they are pretty good for me, they deliver fast and have very good prices. Its just like any other R1 supplier with the tax thing, if you keep under the 18 quid limit or whatever it is, ya should be alright, I have ordered over this before and got away with it but that might not always be the case!

There is a R2 DVD release, I dont know about whether it has any extras on it or whatever, its on play.com, but I would probably go for the dvd pacific one as its only 5 quid whereas the play.com R2 one is 15 quid heh... choice is yours :)