The 'Spy' in Your Pocket!

Showman

Standard Member
Reaction score
I don't know how many of You read Wired Magazine, either in print or on-line, but I saw this on their site this morning.

Anyone want to buy a tin-foil hat?:D

Daily Mail?!! - Crikey, They're a bit quick off the blocks for a change! Still, They're probably trying to shift a few of Their own tin-foil hats as a Reader offer (probably get it post free if ordered at the same time as the fitted rubber bed-sheets... )

Daily Mail?!! - Crikey, They're a bit quick off the blocks for a change! Still, They're probably trying to shift a few of Their own tin-foil hats as a Reader offer (probably get it post free if ordered at the same time as the fitted rubber bed-sheets... )

They can offer it just under the advert for the 'pikey immigrant paedophile benefits scrounger detector'.

I get my tinfoil hats from Fortnum and Mason. They're like other tinfoil hats but much higher quality and it's coated in foie gras for reflecting poor people... though it does attract crows.

Ohhhh that seems a bit naughty! I'm not certain that this would be an offence under RIPA (Regulatory Investigations Powers Act 2000) which governs public office (police, local authorities etc) use of surveillance and investigation and covering the interception of communications but it may be under the Communications Act which is what the NOTW lot were arrested under.

Not suprised at this one bit. Government agencies have been doing this for years. There is nothing out in the public domain that cannot be read, nothing publicly available is allowed in the public domain unless it has been extensively 'tested' and approved by these agencies.

Yep, hardly surprising in our big brother society :rolleyes:

As far as I know, this is not installed on UK phones.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom