1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Specific Challenge

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by gunizzle, Jul 27, 2005.

1. gunizzle

gunizzle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Right, a bit of a dilemma,

my bedroom is square with a small alcove which measures 136 cm long and goes back 46 cm deep, i intend to put a cabinet to fit flush with the wall and ideally it must be in maple.

In an ideal world i would like to find a cabinet that fits the gap with a little room either side to get some speaker stands in but it cant stick out past the wall.

Any ideas where i could get one? Ive looked at the Arco Nuevo cabinets on AV Sales but they are a bit pricey, the same with Blok, any ideas or suggestions would be very much valued as im running out of options an am getting the hump with it now!

Cheers

2. Cyril

Cyril

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    Looks like you need something custom made.

I have never used Jali.co.uk but they seem cheap!

Kube designs in Bishops Stortford have good looking custom kit, but they are double the price of Jali.

3. gunizzle

gunizzle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i live in Bishops Stortford so may have to check out Kube, but i just know ill end up paying for it!!

DAMN!