1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Sopranos Series 3 Boxset, Is Mine A Bit Strange?

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by wokeye, Apr 2, 2005.

1. wokeye

wokeye

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +47
    I just ordered the Sopranos complete series 3 Region 2 boxset off Amazon. Everything looked fine until I opened up the box. The series has 4 discs, 3 of the discs were printed on each side however disc one wasn't. I wondered what was going on and when I played disc 1 it only had 2 episodes on it instead of the four it should have. I sent an email to Amazon complaining, and they replied explaining that it was a double sided boxset :rolleyes: So I flipped the disc over and sure enough the other 2 episodes are there. I just find it very strange that the remaining 3 discs of the boxset are all normal dual layer discs with 3 or 4 episodes per disc, but the first disc is a rubbish flipper :mad:

Anybody else got this boxset and if so is theres this stupid? Just annoys me as I usually sell things like this on, once I have watched them, this one may not be as easy as it seems a bit odd unless they are all like that?

2. wokeye

wokeye

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +47
    I have looked at a review of this item on Amazon's website and I think they are all like that. Very shoddy if you ask me :rolleyes: