The Soprano's is back!!

pmc

Prominent Member
Reaction score
This Sunday (12th) in the US. Who know's, if you've got a really long cable you might be able to watch it Monday ;)

Great news, though I wonder how long it will take to come to the UK? Last series as well isn't it? I wonder what the story arc will be for this one? Hope it's as good as the last series.

yep have u guys checked out the reviews for the first episode

(LOOKING VERY VERY GOOD)

now how on earth can i watch it on monday and in HD?? :devil:

when it is coming to the UK by the way? if its later in the year will it be screened in HD?

This is the last series :( Only real rumour I've heard about it is that Ben Kingsley is in it, playing himself. Maybe they have a story with him preparing to play a gangster and hanging out with Tony.

Do Channel 4 have any HD plans?

Thats godo news, cos Irish TV tends to show the top US shows not long after they air in the US.

For example, they are now up to show 6 in Lost Series 2, but the UK will be waiting months for it.

SOK said:
Thats godo news, cos Irish TV tends to show the top US shows not long after they air in the US.

For example, they are now up to show 6 in Lost Series 2, but the UK will be waiting months for it.
Actually the UK should be seeing Lost series 2 sooner than that, possibly after Desperate Housewives has finished.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom