Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Release date: 8th September 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Oooohhh thats great

ImageUploadedByAVForums1398800914.591380.jpg

Even if this is only a slightly better transfer than the dvd i will still buy it, i'm a massive sopranos fan

Same here! I have held off for so long buying the DVD set cause I knew this had to come out at some point! Hope it comes on good box set!

Same here! I have held off for so long buying the DVD set cause I knew this had to come out at some point! Hope it comes on good box set!

I've got this dvd set at the mo

ImageUploadedByAVForums1398806385.691861.jpg

If the new box isn't great than i will swap the discs

It should be a good box set fingers crossed! All steel one would be good.

Anyone think it might be a collectable set like the breaking bad barrel for that price ? hope they give it the special treatment. It deserves it.

I'm going to say something very silly now. I've never seen the Sopranos. I am 52, going on 53, and I realise I am an idiot etc.
So - should I get this? I love Breaking Bad, 24, Wire blah blah.
I want someone to tell me not to bother, it's over rated.
Please, can someone confirm this?
Money is not the issue. I want to hear that this show is average and I'm better off buying some lottery tickets or beer or women (a woman, for this money - but don't tell the wife).
Please, tell me that I don't need to devote hours and hours of my time to this.
Please.

Phil

Buy it, you'll like it

I'm going to say something very silly now. I've never seen the Sopranos. I am 52, going on 53, and I realise I am an idiot etc.
So - should I get this? I love Breaking Bad, 24, Wire blah blah.
I want someone to tell me not to bother, it's over rated.
Please, can someone confirm this?
Money is not the issue. I want to hear that this show is average and I'm better off buying some lottery tickets or beer or women (a woman, for this money - but don't tell the wife).
Please, tell me that I don't need to devote hours and hours of my time to this.
Please.

Phil

I've seen them all......West Wing, Breaking Bad, The Wire etc etc and for me The Sopranos is still unequivocally THE bedtime tv show of all time!

I did think Breaking Bad was better but only just. Purely because of the last season, just about trumped Soprano's

It's about bloody time! I've been waiting for this release for ages! I hope the quality is good on it!

Its not available on amazon now ! not sure whats going on

This is definitely getting bought, no matter what!!

A genius piece of TV

I've watched the entire series all the way through 3 times already, might as well get ready for a fourth!

Out on November 4th apparently.

Finally... I've been waiting forever for this

Sent from my iPhone using AVForums mobile app

It does feel like forever, must own this, without a doubt one of the finest shows ever.

Can't believe it's been almost a year since the legend James "Tony" Gandolfini died (June 19th) :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom