THe Sony CX2 Projector... any thoughts??

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by samc, May 6, 2002.

1. samc

samc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi... im thinking of purchasing a Sony CX2, but was wondering what thoughts people had on this projector for use as a Home cinema unit??.. I will be using it to output the PC aswell, but i can`t seem to find any review on Google about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Kind Regards
    Sam

2. samc

samc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for the reply stephenr...

I will be building a screen and racks for a projection system out of MDF.. someone mentioned about using Duluxe Icewhite or something like that for painting onto the mdf (but you mention a grey screen so I`m not sure what to do).. and I will be measuring it about... 6ft by 3.5, or whatever a 16:9 screen would be if the length was 6ft. Maybe 7ft depending on how much space I have left for the racks. Its going for 800pounds but I dont know if thats a good price or not, sounds like its in "as new" condition. I will be using it for primarily home cinema, but will also have the Pc linked up to it. Im in a real dilema for getting a projector!!!! I love the sound of the panny ae100, but not overlykeen on splashing out 1400 to get one.

Thanks anyway...
    regards
    Sam