The sony A2000

G

gsxr_oil

hi guys new to posting on this forum, but i have been guilty of scanning for info for the past few months!.

because of these forums i have bought a sony A2000 last week with the stand for the sum of 1150!, got it from ASK electronics in tottenham court road, and so far no problems with the set :D.

i had a hitachi 6a10, which you seem to rate as a unreliable set yet i used minbe day in day out non stop for 10 months and it never went wrong and to be honest the picture was SUPERB for a 800 pound plasma!.

anyway just want people who are intrested in this tv to be rest assured that it is FANTASTIC and knocks EVERY other tv for six in the price range, i have never seen such smooth moving images on my 360 before!.

i use a PS3,360, toshiba XA-1 and the 360 hd drive and i am very fussy on picture quality like most of yourselves.

ok thats about it, if any of you live in london and want a demo of the set give me a shout i have plenty of hi def content to feed through it.

onewingedangel

Was the set new or reconditioned/ex display?

If it was new I think I'll try and get JL to pricematch and get the 5 year warranty.

G

gsxr_oil

it was brand new.

i went to JL and it seemed that it would of been impossible to price match, i had a long talk with the sales guy and he said that i would have to fill in a form and it takes like 5 days for them to get back to me with an answer.

also they would only price match with a displayed price not a special price.

ASK were selling it for 2000 when i went in, it was only after a bit of haggleling did i get it for that price.

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom