The Smarthome Book - Anyone considering upgrades?

Discussion in 'Smart Home, Climate Control & Security Forum' started by Baldfox, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Baldfox

Baldfox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hey guys,
    I've just released an ebook on smarthomes. I've looked around and most of the ebooks I found were either focused on working with alexa/siri, or go completely the opposite end of the spectrum and focus on the more complex side of things like programming Arduino's or AMX/Crestron style systems. I've aimed at something in between.

If you need guidance on what kind of cables to drop, or you just want to get more of an idea what you should be speaking to your installer or builder about before a renovation or development gets underway then I think this will be useful for you.

I cover the following:
    • structured wiring
    • home cinema
    • security and surveillance
    • remote monitoring
    • smart lighting
    • whole home audio
    • home automation
    • energy saving

i take a room by room approach, as well as include 70 cool and useful ideas that you could potentially incorporate into your smart home project.

If anyone's interested in finding out more, feel free to reach out to me directly, or you can see it on amazon.

[​IMG]

Enjoy,
    Andy

2. Rambobambo

Rambobambo
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It looks interesting and perhaps what I need.

I have just joined avforums and posted a query.

Are you able to please help or guide with my thread , thanks

3. Baldfox

Baldfox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hey, thanks for the post. I responded to your thread. Sonoffs is definitely one way to go about it. You might like some of the 70 ideas that i mention in the book to incorporate into your project, especially if you're dabbling with automation / sonoff and smart lighting. Let me know if my response to your thread wasn't clear.