The Shooter

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen the trailer for this yet ?

This film looks like its gonna be pretty damn good but I dont know whether or not its worth the WAY overpriced £8.

think it looks good too, (its is the one with mark wahklberg the sniper setup thingy one?)

Trailer looks good. I will defo go and see this one.

me too, love films like this, looks a bit like a bourne film with snipers,
i loved the sniper movie with tom berenger too.

Caught "The Sniper" on tv a few weeks ago. Thought it was ok but not a patch on "Enemy at the Gates" which is probably my favourite sniper movie at the moment.

Maybe I wasn't that impressed with Sniper because I kept thinking what a lucky lucky git that Billy Zane is to be knocking off Kelly Brook.

Haven't seen The Shooter trailer and not sure I want to. They put way too many spoilers in them these days. Some show so much you may as well not see the whole film.

Dont really think the trailer is a spoiler but it gives you an idea of what the pace is going to be like and the plot of the movie but personally I wouldnt say it gives too much away.

Others may think different in the trailer but thats my personally my opinion.

Not a bad movie. Think Mark Wahlberg and don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed. A nice daft action flick. The Parallax View this is not.

Anyone seen tis yet ?

Yeah, caught this on Friday. I thought it was excellent :smashin: Could see everything coming but very good action sequences. I have come to quite like Mark Whalberg these days :eek:

Looking forward to seeing this. I'm a fan of Mark Wahlberg as an actor myself.

Yeah, caught this on Friday. I thought it was excellent :smashin: Could see everything coming but very good action sequences. I have come to quite like Mark Whalberg these days :eek:

Ditto the above.

It is not a classic, but very good and much better than most action/thriller movies that have been released recently.

Also, nice to see Danny Glover though I felt he was a little under used.

I got this booked for the 20:40 showing and southend Odeon :)

I thought it was enjoyable enough, good sequences, liked the techy bits.

7/10

Liam

I decided not to head to the pub on saturday night and go to the cinema instead (i'm i getting old or what) and so watched the shooter. Wasn't expecting much (was expecting it to be similar to a film i watched back in 2004, can't remember its name at this minute) but enjoyed it never the less. 7.5/10 seems a fair score.

Watched The Shooter over the week-end , which was pretty OK , but what is wrong with the co star Danny Glover? His speech is slurred and slow , has he been ill or something?

Watched The Shooter over the week-end , which was pretty OK , but what is wrong with the co star Danny Glover? His speech is slurred and slow , has he been ill or something?

i thought he had a lisp :D

i thought the film was superb btw. (the only annoying part being when danny glover spoke) :)

i never really used to like mark wahlberg much .. until i saw the departed, now he must be one of my favourite actors, he just seems so convincing in every character he plays :smashin:

has this been delayed on hd?? thought it was out today:confused:

I thought there was a sound problem at first. :D

I thought it was a good film, but his mate was a blooming quick learner, wasn't he.

watched it last night, really enjoyed it but thought that some parts were just skipped over, like they had been filmed but not put in what i mean is this
when he arrives all shot up at the womans home he has his operation done etc and she says something about his dog???what happened to the dog, i think he was killed but by who

MrFurious. She tells him that
it was reported that he shot his dog because he knew he was never going to go back.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom