• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The Shield

h0l1yw0od

Established Member
Where, oh where, has Season 3 (and 4!) of The Shield got to on DVD?!

Season 5 is great but the 2 year gap in my collection is really annoying!:mad: :rolleyes:

Dipman

Standard Member
I know what you mean, however here's the bad news I mailed sony (the distributers in the UK) and they state there are no plans in the near future to release either series 3 or 4 in the UK.:mad: :mad: :mad:

I think you will just have to go the 'Region 1 ' route like I've had to:cool: :cool:

NoEntry2k

Established Member
I got the R1 release too for seasons 3 and 4.

I also emailed Sony UK and was told there is no plans to realease future seasons. Its a disgrace if you ask me but at leaste you can import them from the US.

Gary D

Distinguished Member
NoEntry2k said:
I got the R1 release too for seasons 3 and 4.

I also emailed Sony UK and was told there is no plans to realease future seasons. Its a disgrace if you ask me but at leaste you can import them from the US.

i bought 3 last year as i got fed up with waiting, the only drawer back is that they are 4:3 :(

Gary

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom