The Shield season 6 SPOLIERS

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by redwing, Sep 13, 2007.

1. redwing

redwing

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +217
    I sky + Seaon 6 and over the last 2 nights watched it , now my question is is that how it ended or have i missed one ?

SPOILER

i mean with Vic not know about his job and just driving off and Shane on the loose with no real endings ?

if so its more like 6 and 7 are 1 season .

I still loved it but i been searching the shedule to see if i missed any .

2. davidkn

davidkn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    yes it did just end like that, bit of a weird one really, more like a mid season break than an end of season episode but as season 7 is supposed to be the last i guess they are going to carrry the story on and finish it off.

I love the shield but i was a little disappointed in this season, not as good as the last season IMO, not much happened.

3. redwing

redwing

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +217
    yes looks like Chikless is more worried about the money from Fantastic four , its a shame but i spose the all have other projects .

BTW i loved Billings as a detetective really addded some great humour to the show.

4. Kelltic

Kelltic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    Yeah, after the excellence of Glenn Close in Season 4 and Forest Whittaker in Season 5, I also felt this series was a little flat and seemed like a prelude to Season 7.

Saying that though, even a flat series of The Shield was infinitely better than 90% of the other crap on tv.:smashin:

5. west

west

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone tell me what happened in the final 15 - 20 minutes of the season finale of the shield? Unfortunately I didn't realise it was the finale and only set it to record until midnight.:(

6. redwing

redwing

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +217

well not a lot really lol thats sort of why i started the thread .

ok Shane told the Arminian gansters that Vic was in charge of the money train and they was then gonna kill him and his family , Shane realised this was wrong he kidnapped Vics family and killed the gunman . Vic found out Shame kidnapped his family when they returned and that a Arminian gangster had been killed in his wifes house so hes gunning for Shane

MEANWHILE
    Vic teamed up with Aceveda as Vic was given the Photo (THE photo of Aceveda from a few season back ) by the crooked politician (cant remember his name ) .
    He told Acevada he had the pic and proved it wa sthe real one and he gace it to Aceveda to show trust and he also found out the crooked politicians plans .

Anyway Vic also had his hearing comming up as he was in the waiting room about to go in he ran off and caught the crooked politicians Aid and found loads of incriminating evidence . He called Aceveda and he realised Vic was right and the guy was stitching him up to .

Thats where it ended . Hope that helps

7. mooperman

mooperman
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,930
    i thought seasons 6 was a bit tame after the juggernaut of season 5.... anyone know when season 7 is out (which i understand to be the final season!)???

8. west

west

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

It helps ALOT! cheers redwing:thumbsup:

9. redwing

redwing

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: