1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Shield & hols

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by teamleader, Sep 21, 2004.

1. teamleader

teamleader
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Just returned off me hols in Ibiza and found for some reason the episodes of this programme either cut short or missing !!
    I now know from earlier threads it was not transmitted and i must have put the wrong timings for the first week, question is can anyone keep me upto speed ?
    The programme started with Vic talking to the female dog handler and Shane kicking 7 bells out of a guy, it then went off.
    Any help appreciated.

2. Rob20

Rob20

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +337
    Dammit, I just realised I missed Sat's episode. That's the 3rd one I've missed in this series. :(

3. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    HI,

Right, just to clarify: Five have so far, shown up to Season 3 Episode 11 "Strays" (aired on Saturday 4th September, if my memory serves).

It has taken a temporary break, and will be back towards the middle of October 2004. Five have apologised to fans of the show, but said it was due to issues about "transmission rights and times" being too soon after the USA. (I think a clause in the contract, states that there has to be a minimum delay of at least 4 months between the episode airing in the US, and airing abroad, e.g, in the UK or Europe.)

If you missed the last few episodes, I'd highly recommend you get caught up very quick, as there are some major developments taking place! Especially with Dutch, Danny and Vic!

Pooch

4. Rob20

Rob20

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +337
    Catch up how exactly? are they being re-run?

5. teamleader

teamleader
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Rob 20, Just for your info there wasn't an episode on Sat night (18th Sept) just gone.
    But as to my original thread i still would like to know what happened on the last episode ?