The Shape of Things

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Daneel, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Daneel

Daneel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    IMDB

I wouldn't read the comments in that link or you will spoil the film for yourself.

This is the first film by Neil LaBute I have watched and I am inclined to watch more. My affection for Rachel Weisz is growing, I haven't seen a poor performance from her yet and she looks better evey time I see her.

The film was amusing and thought provoking at the same time. It makes things very obvious at the end but for most people that is probably a good thing. I would try to describe the plot but I'm not sure if I can do it without giving things away. It's not amazing but see it if you get the chance (when you will get the chance I'm not sure, I can see no UK cinema release date so you will just have to take a trip to the continent or buy the DVD!).

2. ashearer

ashearer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I saw this on the stage at the Almeida a few years ago and thought it was excellent (Weisz was also in that version). Will definitely give this a try.

Andy