The Second Hand Sub Soloution

Chaos Star

Looking for some advice on what type of sub to try and pick up second hand to fit in with the following kit.

Mission 70ci Centre
Mission 702e Fronts
Mission 700s Rear
Amp Yamaha
Ax 620

All budget kit so no need for a very expensive model as it would be out of place.

Any of these fit in well Paradigm PDR-8 or 10 REL Storm or any others people have in mind..

Thanks for any help in advance :smashin:

Dave H

Try a Rel q100e.

Chaos Star

Was considering that as well Dave, Im going to keep my eye on the classifieds and see what comes up. Was hoping someone may have a similar speaker setup to myself and have auditioned a good few subs, as I would like one that complements ny current setup (would be a bonus if it was decent with music as well).

fred123go

Banned
well i might just be selling my M&K v-125, very reluctantly, so i can get the HGS in classified.
i will see how things go, would you be interested in this model?
cheers
fred

fred123go

Banned
well i haven't decided if i am, but since i bought it for £350 like 1 month ago something aroun the £325 mark, but that would not be including delivery, not only is this beast huge but it is also damn heavy
cheers
fred

Chaos Star

Ian would the PDR-10 Be a good mach for my budget system? Doesnt have be ultra loud as it will be in a flat when I move home.

:smashin: