The Salesman (31 March 2017) Asghar Farhadi

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score

75308.jpg

Reviews

98% The Salesman

As part of its #LondonIsOpen campaign, the City of London will transform Trafalgar Square into a massive cinema on February 26 to host the UK premiere of Asghar Farhadi’s Oscar-nominated The Salesman. The date is not insignificant as the screening will be held just a few hours before the Academy Awards are handed out in Los Angeles.

The city says the free event is intended to “celebrate the capital’s diversity and demonstrates that London is open to creative talent as well as people from all countries and all communities.”

Big fan of Farhadi’s films so needless to say i’m definitely looking forward to this.

I liked this, nothing exceptional in this genre, but more grounded, and less glitz than its Hollywood counterparts, well acted though, not sure why the Salesmen needed to be the title, it was just about him..i know they are involved in the amateur production of Death of a Salesman.

Glad i've seen it 7.8/10

01-339719.jpg

I liked this, nothing exceptional in this genre, but more grounded, and less glitz than its Hollywood counterparts, well acted though, not sure why the Salesmen needed to be the title, it was just about him..i know they are involved in the amateur production of Death of a Salesman.

Glad i've seen it 7.8/10

I’ve still not got round to this, glad you enjoyed it, can’t say i’ve seen a bad film yet from Farhadi, so might bump this up for a viewing pretty soon.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom