1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Rules of Attraction

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Fe+, May 11, 2003.

1. Fe+

Fe+

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    just saw this movie and thought it was pretty good. The Beakmeister played a very different character from the usual Dawsons Creek guise.

very college frat house story of promisuois (sP?) kids upto no goopd and general self discovery, thohgt they overdid some of the sections / what they get up to, but overall the filming and style were good.

lots of anti hero fun and some great scenes...

2. encaser

encaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    I really like this film too. But we are in a minority as most seem to get bogged down with their hatred and lack of empathy/sympathy for the characters, which detracts from their enjoyment.
    I think I heard there may be a harder cut coming out so your finding of some scenes being too inclusive may well make it just as well you got the copy inhand.
    Herman, I mean the beakster does a decent enough job of the singularly self-obsessed Bateman Jr. and I liked the girl who took one for the digital team, as it were. But perhaps I'm too forgiving or looking back on my Uni' days and over-empathising...