The Rock

charlie55

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi could anyone enlighten me with the information about the region 2 version of The Rock (2 disc set). I would like to know if as i suspect it has a DTS soundtrack, and is the picture quality any better than the previous
release. thanks. :rolleyes:

try this site for info [Link deleted by Mod] have just had a quick look heres the link to the review, and yes it does have the DTS track [Link deleted by Mod]

Links to site deleted by mod as they are in breach of rule 4.

Unfortunately the review is of the region 1 criterion edition which is a little out of my league pricewise.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
if you can smell what the rock is cookin'

The R2 is also 'criterion' badged and is very good.

I have a/the R2 2-disk Collectors Edition bought from Play a few years back. At the time it had a black slip-case with Alcatraz on the front. Although it doesn't say anywhere on the case, it does have DTS as an audio option.

Fatti said:
I have a/the R2 2-disk Collectors Edition bought from Play a few years back. At the time it had a black slip-case with Alcatraz on the front. Although it doesn't say anywhere on the case, it does have DTS as an audio option.

i have a copy of this version too and yups there is indeed dts. fyi, this dvd will not dissapoint, altho there are some scratches one in a while in the picture, the quality fo the picture is incredible, no edge enhancement whatsoever and the amount of detail is stunning. blows away the PQ of a ton of the recent transfers out there!

thanks too everbody as usual you do get the right info. quick here. :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom