The Return Of the Shameless Plug

Tom Tom

Hello,

I hope you are well,

Now I did this before with no notice what so ever, however this time I think I am giving a little longer than a few hours. :smashin:

We have 3 Gigs coming up,

11th March @ The Anchor and Horseshoes Guildford
25th March @ The Horse and Groom Guildford
8th April @ The Robin Hood Guildford

Be nice to see you there

Tom

Our MySpace Account With Music

Attachments

• flyer-idea.gif
    flyer-idea.gif
    75.8 KB · Views: 64

Tom Tom

:lesson: Bump, Hey I did say it was shameless:spam: :oops:
;)

J

jason5_k

Great songs (really.) When you guys do your world tour make sure you come over to Enniskillen in Co.Fermanagh (south N.I)

Tom Tom

jason5_k said:
Great songs (really.) When you guys do your world tour make sure you come over to Enniskillen in Co.Fermanagh (south N.I)

I wish we were that big....
i would like to say that we will be doing a UK tour, but we have trouble getting a following locally to the gigs (hence shameless plug) but if we do play further a field then we will try to say hi.

Check out our myspace account ( http://www.myspace.com/induna ) and add us as friends

Monty Burns

Good luck guys.

Sadly your a couple of flights away but, i'm always up for seeing ya should you manage my part of Germany :thumbsup:

Tom Tom

Monty Burns said:
Good luck guys.

Sadly your a couple of flights away but, i'm always up for seeing ya should you manage my part of Germany :thumbsup:

We actually looked into a promoter from a european tour but we again were not releasing music into the right places (shops ;) )

Help spread the word, tell your local radio station about us........Email them our myspace and internet :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom