• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The Resurrection

Andy C 47

I went to the local church graveyard hoping nobody would see me. It was a full moon as well! Thought about taking a shovel, but took the light instead :D

5205147702_7a28ed4c89_b.jpg

Exif

Increased the blacks a little, & sharpened. Tried it in black & white, but preferred it in colour. Rezized for competition.

Nikon D300
0.8sec
f/5.6
34mm
ISO1600

shotokan101

Banned
Nice shot but a lower viewpoint would have worked better for me I think :)

JIm

markbingo

Great idea. Love it! Perhaps the light beam is a bit too visible on the left side. Maybe turning it down slightly. Was it a Flash unit or a torch of some sort?

Andy C 47

sorry for not replying earlier, but have had a slight problem with this jolly machine! all sorted now!:thumbsup:
Jim:- thanks for your comment, but had to use a tripod for piccie, so couldn't get any lower. Owing to the nature of the place I was in and out very very quickly, someone walking his dog gave me a strange look!::(
Cherokee: - thanks for your comment, I was looking out for the local Bobby, as he takes a walk down this road every evening, I don't know what he would have made of my answer!:thumbsup:
Markbingo: - thanks for your comment, the light came from a spotlight already set up in the Churchyard, behind the gravestones, so really had no control over the light.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom