The Reckoning (Shudder) Movie Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
A 3!! :eek:

That's disappointing anyway, looks like one for the "Cas took it for the team" list.

Offt! That’s disappointing. I hope Marshall finds his feet again and returns to the multi character genre films he made his name with rather than this vanity project or dodgy Millennium films like Hellboy.

The signs were there with Doomsday, or maybe even Centurian.

The Descent is superb, Dog Soldiers a crazy bit of fun but his misses far outweigh his hits now.

not sure we can count tv episodes as they have a very specific remit from showrunners etc.

Thanks for the review - I think I'll be avoiding this one unfortunately.

Over time it certainly looks like being called Neil "The Descent" Marshall was quite prophetic. Perhaps he shouldn't have changed his name to that...? :rotfl:

Heck, even the trailer is bad. Dread to think what sitting through the entire film might do to a person.

Hang on, I have an idea. Wronged reviewer given so much crap to view, decides on revenge. He makes the worst film imaginable and forces his bosses to sit and watch.

Thanks for the review, Cas.

A 3 is far too kind. A terrible film. Even I noticed her modern make-up in the first scene.

AVOID.

yO6MYuH.png

I was looking forward to this but it was poor, a 3 seems about right, amazing she was in a filthy dungeon and tortured and still looked like a supermodel.

I was looking forward to this but it was poor, a 3 seems about right, amazing she was in a filthy dungeon and tortured and still looked like a supermodel.
Conveniently, and please correct me if I’m talking about the wrong person, it’s his wife, and the writer of the film!

Conveniently, and please correct me if I’m talking about the wrong person, it’s his wife, and the writer of the film!
Yes. You’re right.

To me, it seemed like an analogy of the recent issues she had been through in Hollywood.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom