The PS5 Curtain Twitchers Delivery Thread

Hope yours isn’t among the missing. I’d be fuming.

Bumping this for more recent discussion

@mitch
Ok carrying on from the other thread, my order was placed at 13:13pm - 17th Feb
Despatch email 09:24 - 19th Feb
Despatched to Royal Mail 12:31 - 19th Feb

(Wouldn’t show up on Royal Mail before 12:31)
It says Royal Mail tracked 24 so should be tomorrow mitch

@mitch
Ok carrying on from the other thread, my order was placed at 13:13pm - 17th Feb
Despatch email 09:24 - 19th Feb
Despatched to Royal Mail 12:31 - 19th Feb

(Wouldn’t show up on Royal Mail before 12:31)
It says Royal Mail tracked 24 so should be tomorrow mitch
Mines the same mate so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Still can’t decide really, I’ll probably just end up on warzone, I wasn’t really that interested in getting a PS5 until the new Battlefield coming end of this year. I had some time off work this week, so thought might as well try and get one now, so don’t have to deal with the stress at a later date.
might play “Last of us 2” again.
Valhalla is a good shout actually!
Interesting to see what some of the PS4 games play like at 60fps

Look what the postie has just delivered.
DD685E80-7CB5-402A-BF74-3F266C268C15.jpeg

Well, I grabbed one off Very around 3pm Wednesday for my mate after telling him I'd gotten one from Game the week before.

Unfortunately, it's looking like this one has been stolen from my local sorting office. The tracking information is claiming I collected it at 6:30am this morning. I now have to wait to see if the post still brings it but I have a sinking feeling about this.
My mates little lad is going to be absolutely gutted if it has been stolen.

Well, I grabbed one off Very around 3pm Wednesday for my mate after telling him I'd gotten one from Game the week before.

Unfortunately, it looking like this one has been stolen from my local sorting office. The tracking information is claiming I collected it at 6:30am this morning. I now have to wait to see if the post still brings it but I have a sinking feeling about this.

🤞

Unfortunately, it's looking like this one has been stolen from my local sorting office. The tracking information is claiming I collected it at 6:30am this morning. I now have to wait to see if the post still brings it but I have a sinking feeling about this.
If it has someone will be up for the sack at the sorting office.

Any movement on yours yet?

No i suspect that its been delayed as they probably thought it was a bogus account/purchase hence the phone call a day later to confirm my details and order.

Surely they would of needed id and to sign for the package.

Surely they would of needed id and to sign for the package.
If it has someone will be up for the sack at the sorting office.
Thankfully my worries were unfounded as it turned up about 1pm.

As it was our regular postman, I just mentioned to him about the system claiming someone collected it at 6:30am. He replied saying it was probably someone at the sorting office with a hangover and used the wrong scanner to check it in there. Thing is, I don't know whether he was joking or serious!

Thankfully my worries were unfounded as it turned up about 1pm.

As it was our regular postman, I just mentioned to him about the system claiming someone collected it at 6:30am. He replied saying it was probably someone at the sorting office with a hangover and used the wrong scanner to check it in there. Thing is, I don't know whether he was joking or serious!
Nice one m8 trust me he will not be joking :D.
Have you received your ps5 from game?

Congrats to all the new PS5'ers
It'd be nice to know how many of us there now are.

Dozens?

Nice one m8 trust me he will not be joking :D.
Have you received your ps5 from game?
Yes I have, I received it last Wednesday afternoon although shockingly, I only got around to setting it up this morning. I've found myself really being drawn into Astro's Playroom, I didn't think I would but I loved it that much that's all I've played so far!

On a side note, this is my first PlayStation console since the original one back in the late 1990's, so I don't have any back catalogue of games, as yet.

Yes I have, I received it last Wednesday afternoon although shockingly, I only got around to setting it up this morning. I've found myself really being drawn into Astro's Playroom, I didn't think I would but I loved it that much that's all I've played so far!

On a side note, this is my first PlayStation console since the original one back in the late 1990's, so I don't have any back catalogue of games, as yet.
PS Plus collection is a great place to start .... some great stuff on there 😊

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom