The PS Vita Thread - Continuing Saga P.8

Det

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
I figure with the last one past the 1k post limit and no mod (RF *cough*) creating a new one, that I'd create this one and long may the Vita threads continue!

Continued from http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps-v...verending-ps-vita-thread-52.html#post19178881

My last post:
"I really hope they start revealing some 2013 cartridge games for the Vita. They talked about like 80 games coming to Vita this year, but I want some proper game cartridges. I don't want to have to invest in a bunch of $90 32gb memory cards to hold all my games. Rather have like maybe 15 games on one memory card that I can interchange out and then cartridges I can swap in and out."

My last post:
"I really hope they start revealing some 2013 cartridge games for the Vita. They talked about like 80 games coming to Vita this year, but I want some proper game cartridges. I don't want to have to invest in a bunch of $90 32gb memory cards to hold all my games. Rather have like maybe 15 games on one memory card that I can interchange out and then cartridges I can swap in and out."

Agree with this, but the reason I want cartridge games is because I want some full console-in-your-hand experiences (like Uncharted:GA, Gravity Rush, LBP) rather than an endless stream of quick fix indie titles (which also have their place of course!). :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom