The Prodigy

• Thread starter Deleted member 695993
  • Start date

Deleted member 695993

Reaction score
mixmag.net/read/the-prodigy-announce-their-seventh-studio-album-is-on-the-way-news

New album next year, and new single this year!! ;)

Excellent

Earlier this year they hinted at retirement. Perhaps this is their farewell album?

Just spotted they are touring, tempted by our local gig in December, tickets on sale Friday I believe for anyone interested..

I saw them last on the last tour in Bournemouth. Was an interesting gig. You had late 30s 40 year olds gurning like crazy as the attempted to take as many beans as the used to and loads of kids in baggy singlets and girls jeans doing some kind of moshing to the dubstep warm up, acting like they were the shit and generally pissing everyone off.

As soon as it started the gurning older fans charged and the kids fled. Made me laugh.

I last saw them at a festival in Switzerland late 90's (only time), the swiss audience didn't quite know how to react, but I had a great time (Stereophonics on the same bill). I'd be interested to see them now and @Lusankya's description isn't far off what I have in my head.

My 16 year old daughter didn't really know who they were, I said they appealed to the rock and dance crowd back in the day. I played voodoo people to her and she said "but there's no drop in this", a few seconds later she was bopping her head to the beat like a good'un :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom