Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Music For The Jilted Generation

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • The Fat Of The Land

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
J

juboy

Just been listening to The Prodigy Experience and happened to notice the 'Copyright 1992' reference on the sleeve. Can't believe that album is 10 years old!

Personally I don't they ever bettered that collection as a whole, it was so vibrant, original and eclectic. Listening back to virtually every tune nowadays, it's almost like an audio version of a rave music textbook. It literally *defines* that style of music.

That said, I know a lot of mates who prefer the guitar based, more 'rock' like production of subsequent albums and, of course, the 'breakthrough' material like Firestarter and Breathe.

BTW, my favourite track would have to be 'Your Love'. Genius.

So, what's your favourite Prodigy experience?

Never been a big fan pf Prodigy, but I do really like Fiirestarter/Breatehe (even if they do sound a touch similar :D). II keep meaning to check out albums other than FOTL, but not had time yet.

Music for the Jilted Generation, the opening track is really spooky.
I liked FOTL as well.

The 1st album.

Chopped & pitched up vocals.
Skippy breakbeats, rave synth stabs & Michael Fish.
Keith with long hair & Leroys quick feet.

Now............

Where's my Cubase?
Where's my Emu E6400 Ultra sampler?
Where's my Nord Rack synth?

A really great album.

Adzman

Saw them live in Glasgow on Saturday night and all I can say is wow!

Absolutely amazing stage show and the new material went down really well, even Baby's got a temper' which I didn't really like when I heard the single was amazing.

One bad thing though, they only played for about an hour which is pretty crappy for a festival headline act.

Anyway, favourite albums gotta be Jilted Generation.

The Prodigy Rocked Reading.

It was great they finshed the festival.

I liked all their new material it all kicked ass.

Fav Album: Fat of the Land

FOTL's cool. I really like (can't remember the names for the life of me...) tracks 6 (slightly oriental keyboard) and 10 (very rock).

Cant pick, it is between Experiance which was my time with the prodg, or jilted which is great. I like songs off the fat, but i dont rate it as an album, I think kieth should of kept his mouth shout lyricly after firestarter.

experience closely followed by jilted generation.

they were flat out amazing at the leeds festival on friday night sooo much energy it was untrue.

Originally posted by James45
experience closely followed by jilted generation.

they were flat out amazing at the leeds festival on friday night sooo much energy it was untrue.

heh heh, they diid look a little tired yesterday :)

Wot about the prodigy album the phong mixes?????

was a my fav by miles....cant seem to find it in my collection atm but i know i bought it...seems like a trip round sofaboys is on the cards ;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom