• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The Postman has been..

Penski

The Postman has been..
..and failed to deliver a parcel.

He's dropped a card and as I can't collect, I need to rearrange a delivery.

Problem is, I can't read his writing (and can't obtain the tracking from anywhere else), any help?

RoyalMailCard.jpg

Attachments

• RoyalMailCard.jpg
    RoyalMailCard.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 199

Thug

Can you not scan it and email them the card to arrange a delivery?

Thug

IronGiant

You don't need the code to arrange a re-delivery, you just need your name and address, the name at the top of the card and the reason for non-delivery. They quite frequently don't put a code on the bottom.

Penski

You don't need the code to arrange a re-delivery, you just need your name and address, the name at the top of the card and the reason for non-delivery. They quite frequently don't put a code on the bottom.

Really?

It does ask you for the code (and name and address) when you fill in the redelivery web form.

Wahreo said:
After 20 odd attempts:-

BZ631157150GB

May be on to a winner..I'll let you know :thumbsup:

DrWise

Banned
they messed up
every item should have an extra barcode so if delivery isn't made they just put the label on the card with the tracking number
fault of the postman

NorvernRob

Distinguished Member
DrWise said:
they messed up
every item should have an extra barcode so if delivery isn't made they just put the label on the card with the tracking number
fault of the postman

It depends what it is. Signed for and Special deliveries have peel off stickers, tracked items don't so we have to write the code down.

That writing is shocking, it's not always easy to write neatly when you have stuff in your hands but I always make sure everything is clear. Obviously some dont!

DrWise

Banned
It depends what it is. Signed for and Special deliveries have peel off stickers, tracked items don't so we have to write the code down.

That writing is shocking, it's not always easy to write neatly when you have stuff in your hands but I always make sure everything is clear. Obviously some dont!

yeah some writing is shocking
but its good when you have friends working at the local depot, just makes life easier :)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom