The PlayStation Plus Collection

King Tones

Distinguished Member
A step in the right direction. Would like to know what enhancements God Of War would get though. Think I own most of them digitally already either on PS4 or Xbox. Might actually have God Of War digital also... Need to check purchase history.

King Tones

Distinguished Member
What even is this? I didn’t spot anything about these titles being enhanced. Confused.
I assume its just a day 1 collection via PS+ be it new subscribers or existing subscribers. Not to compare to Gamepass but assume they have gone this route so new owners and existing have a instant collection at launch.

sleepylaser

I assume its just a day 1 collection via PS+ be it new subscribers or existing subscribers. Not to compare to Gamepass but assume they have gone this route so new owners and existing have a instant collection at launch.
It’s an instant collection of quite old games! Good old games though, to be fair.

zt1903

Distinguished Member
Looks very much like that.

Many, but not all, of these games have been on PS+ already. Also looks like it’s most of the first party PS4 exclusives, except for this year's.

zt1903

Distinguished Member
Games announced:
- God of War
- Last of Us Remastered
- Uncharted 4: a Thief's End
- InFamous: Second Son
- The Last Guardian
- Ratchet & Clank
- Persona 5
- Detroit: Become Human
- Bloodborne
- Until Dawn
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Fallout 4
- Battlefield 1
- Until Dawn
- Monster Hunter World
- Final Fantasy XV
- Mortal Kombat X
- Resident Evil 7
- Days Gone

Last edited:

Mexico Man

Will the collection be accessible via PS4 ? I think the answer is no. It will be interesting to see what games Sony will provide for PS Plus on the PS5. Backward compatible titles is an easy option for them but I suspect that won't go down too well.

Last edited:

zt1903

Distinguished Member
Will the collection be accessible via PS4 ? I think the answer is no. It will be interesting to see what games Sony will provide for PS Plus on the PS5. Backward compatible titles is an easy option for them but I suspect that won't go down too well.
The ad says it’s a new PS+ benefit for PS5.

GeneticMutation

Games announced:
- God of War
- Last of Us Remastered
- Uncharted 4: a Thief's End
- InFamous: Second Son
- The Last Guardian
- Ratchet & Clank
- Persona 5
- Detroit: Become Human
- Bloodborne
- Until Dawn
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Fallout 4
- Battlefield 1
- Until Dawn
- Monster Hunter World
- Final Fantasy XV
- Mortal Kombat X
- Resident Evil 7
- Days Gone
You missed one.

I think this is brilliant. I stopped playing games at the beginning of the year due to my Pro sounding like a jet engine. Days Gone, Detroit, FF15, these alone will keep me going until after Christmas. By then GoT & TLoU2 will be cheaper.

I have to admit last nights showcase DID NOT get me excited for PS5, however I'm upgrading purely for a (hopefully) quiet console, fast loading and a smoother gaming experience.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Days Gone thats why is went on sale recently - actually I dont have this so thats good news.
Shame as only recently bought that one and is the main one I'd want from that list. Still Resi and Last Guardian are two I've been meaning to buy so at least I held off those.

Days Gone is a great game, up until a point where it became way too frustratingly difficult for me at least.

Toasty

Distinguished Member
Some great games in this collection, I've played the majority, but have had Days Gone and Monster World on my radar for a while. I did read that this collection might grow, but can't find a confirmation link, so maybe not..

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Ah these are only for PS5 owners I think as well its not for existing customer.
New & Existing PS+ members - so long as they have a PS5.

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
No Horizon Zero Dawn on the list which surprised me, I wonder why that is.

Lee Moles

Great addition for Plus members. We certain it's only for those buying a PS5? I have a few of them purchased but quite a few i don't. It wouldn't surprise me if these games are the ones that benefited from the boost mode as that was teased before.

Think i'll start wrapping up my games that aren't in this collection and and then continue on PS5 for the likes on Uncharted 4 or God of War which i haven't played