• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The Photography Parlour G2G Bristol

chrisgeary

Prominent Member
Something different for me. I spent Tuesday this week with a fantastic group of photographers in Bristol. I was very nervous about the whole event, not sure what to expect and whether I'd deliver anything. I went because posing people is one of my weaker areas so I wanted to push myself a little. We had the use of an amazing yacht for free, models and make-up artists looking for build their porfolios with similarly minded photographers. It was a win-win for all. We had beautiful models, awesome surroundings and Rosie Parsons of The Photography Parlour did an amazing job organising it all.

Some of my favourite shots from the day, more on my blog. It was a really useful experience and I'd definitely do it again. It was interesting to watch other photographers work and try out poses. I know I could get more out of the next event.

C&C very welcome.

shotokan101

Banned
Very Nice - and the shots ain't too shabby either Chris ;)

Seriously though - very nice set and the full set on your Blog is really well worth a visit :smashin:

Jim

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom