The Philippines War Against Islamic State

robel

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I really like Duterte he doesn't mess around and wears his heart on his sleeve.
His war against drug addicts to clean up the country should be noted by other world leaders if they want to crack down on drugs.

Can you imagine TM telling someone to cap a drug peddler if they catch them in the act :D

I really like Duterte he doesn't mess around and wears his heart on his sleeve.
His war against drug addicts to clean up the country should be noted by other world leaders if they want to crack down on drugs.

He advocates the vigilante murder of drug addicts. Addiction is an illness, a health matter, not a criminal matter. How can you seriously support that?

Taking drugs is degenerate. A bullet is cheaper than long term medical care and besides take out the addicts = less customers for the dealers.

Taking drugs is degenerate. A bullet is cheaper than long term medical care and besides take out the addicts = less customers for the dealers.

and who decides what is moral and classifies behaviour into acceptable and degenerate? Some say homosexuality is degenerate, do you want to shoot gays too because conversion therapy doesn't work?

I like to think I'm open minded but when I read stuff like this, I just don't know where to start.

Don't feed him ... if he wants to sing the praises of a street children murderer with a sideline in rape jokes let him - probably another of his Roger Lloyd-Pack attempts

It was my displeasure recently to listen to a Philipino health care worker at a local hospital who sang Dutertes praises.I say displeasure because he himself was quite pleasant, friendly and did his job well .I just struggled with reconciling those with the hideous comments he made

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom