The perfect LCD TV

mickbirch2000

I dream of the perfect TV, all I want is
Good SD & excellent HD picture & good sound
no dead pixels, no lighter/darker patches, no colour banding, no judder on scrolling text or pans, 3 HDMIs,auto i/p switching on HDMIs, auto aspect switching, no hum or buzz, 2 x freeview tuners & integral HDD recorder, overscan off when using PC etc.
Is it out there yet?
Mick :hiya:

dognosh

I dream of the perfect TV, all I want is
Good SD & excellent HD picture & good sound
no dead pixels, no lighter/darker patches, no colour banding, no judder on scrolling text or pans, 3 HDMIs,auto i/p switching on HDMIs, auto aspect switching, no hum or buzz, 2 x freeview tuners & integral HDD recorder, overscan off when using PC etc.
Is it out there yet?
Mick :hiya:
no

Blackbolt360

Alls I dream of is the perfect woman.
Doesn't Nag, Doesn't play stupid mind games. Doesn't think you are a mind reader. Understands why Xbox 360 Achievements are so important, Doesn't spend 7 hours in a single shop while you sit outside considering suicide, doesn't try to tell you where to go in the car, even though you've done the journey 1000 times and most of all...likes football as much as me.
Does she exist?

fitshace

Alls I dream of is the perfect woman.
Doesn't Nag, Doesn't play stupid mind games. Doesn't think you are a mind reader. Understands why Xbox 360 Achievements are so important, Doesn't spend 7 hours in a single shop while you sit outside considering suicide, doesn't try to tell you where to go in the car, even though you've done the journey 1000 times and most of all...likes football as much as me.
Does she exist?

In the world of Carlsberg advertising.............. YES :D:D:D

robinthakur

I think what you've just described is a bloke :) Funnily enough relationships with two guys in them suffer from the same things so its more about the need to disagree than the gender in my experience. I still get nagged for playing videogames and for spending thousands each month on gadgets and for how the TV is too complicated, it genuinely never ends!
:suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom