The PC General Chat Thread

Watched the first 8 episodes of BB Season 3. Amazingly good and up there with some of the best TV ever made.
breakingbadweed_zps879e85d5.png

Finish the episode just after 6Pm. Some advice if you are in a poor mood - don't play this game. Some advice if you are in a good mood - don't play this game. Bloody hell it sucks you in more than the TV or comics somehow - its that good.

its hard hitting stuff isnt it, bloody excellent though

I'll be having a couple of these tonight :

young-double-chocolate.jpg

Lovely stuff, if you like Guinness/stout you really should give it a go :smashin:

hmm dunno about that sure it's nice tho. Ive got some Strongbow dark fruits again.:smashin:

I've tried a little bit of that, it was nice, couldnt drink too much of it though

Well, my wife is out for dinner and drinks with friends and my son is staying over at a friends house. My daughter is currently watching Monsters U in 3D with 3 of her pals (we might finally clear the Christmas Haribo backlog tonight!).

So to keep me entertained, I installed OpenEmu for the mac today, and downloaded Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart and Donkey Kong Country. Joypad Legacy on the iPhone and away we go!

Absolutely brilliant, works flawlessly!

3-11.jpg

1-52.jpg

3-12.jpg

2-21.jpg

D3994C0E-3428-4226-ACFE-A03C1A0574FD.png

its hard hitting stuff isnt it, bloody excellent though

There was a few moments where I shouted out loud, bloody hell. Damm good, and I will crack on with this sooner rather than later.

I'm having a month off the ale in January. Went for a run after the footy and I'm now really fancying a nice cold Tsingtao/Bier Moretti or six after reading all of your posts.

Also, anyone else getting a blank page when clicking on a thread/new page?

Forums are a mess, both the app and mobile site.

I'm nostalgic for the forumrunner days.

Keep drinking beer - it's paying my wages!

I recently discovered the delights of Doom Bar. I wouldn't normally go for anything like that, but it's really quite nice!

Not had Doom Bar in ages but its nice. This thread made me get the Old Speckled Hen out of the garage.

doom bar is really good, this thread is making me realise how much i drink :laugh:
Coors Light is nice as well for a lager - it's not "light" on the ABV (common misconception), but it's really easy to drink (more so than some sweeter lagers). I'm a big fan of Grolsch too - won a four-pack on the website the other day as well (over 18's only) http://www.grolsch.co.uk/campaign/rarecharactertest totally random, mind :D

Not had Doom Bar in ages but its nice. This thread made me get the Old Speckled Hen out of the garage.
The forum is making me cry trying to catch up on the posts!!!

Its a mess........again.

Silly broken forum, I keep getting a black screen and have to continually refresh until it pops up.

contrary to my love for beer that my posts suggest, i havent actually drunk anything since mid november, dry xmas and new year :eek:, cant hurt to get a break from it for a bit.

Coors Light is nice as well for a lager - it's not "light" on the ABV (common misconception), but it's really easy to drink (more so than some sweeter lagers). I'm a big fan of Grolsch too - won a four-pack on the website the other day as well (over 18's only) http://www.grolsch.co.uk/campaign/rarecharactertest totally random, mind :D

I really like coors light, not to keen on grolsch after i really overdid it when i was 18 on it.

24 hours in the life of Mr Bois with no Mrs Bois or Daughter Bois. The idea is to spend 12+ hrs gaming, lets see if I manage that shall we?

~2PM: Mrs Bois leaves, then rings while still on the drive as she cannot work out where the eject button is on the dash of our new car. I am currently burning off crap from my Data drive as its nearly full as I dont have a 4Tb drive, and if I did, it would probably go in my HTPC, while reading these forums.

I still hit the caps lock button a lot on my new keyboard, rather than the A, so had to type the above again as I was shouting half way through.

2PM - 3PM: Burnt off/deleted loads of crap (~60Gb) while reading stuff on these forums and also looking for heaphones for an Andriod phone as my Klipsch S4i's are iPhone only. Check emails to find that my cheeky email on Friday to Klipsch asking if there was an upgrade option was denied.

I knock a screw into the wall to hang my headphones off of, which means my DIY jobs for the year are complete.

3PM - 6PM: Fire up the Walking Dead Game, ready to start Episode 3. Game fails with a walkingdead101.exe failure error. Doh! Start to Validate files. Have to drink one of the crappy Carlsberg Zest beers that I was going to sell on the classifieds, and find the fridge near empty, with no snacks and little milk left, meaning I have to go round the shop which will eat into my gaming time.
Find solution to game problem, and start to play episode three....
Around 4pm, go to shop as game was so intense! Bought a sandwich and milk, and some Christmas peanuts that are cheap.
Finish the episode just after 6Pm. Some advice if you are in a poor mood - don't play this game. Some advice if you are in a good mood - don't play this game. Bloody hell it sucks you in more than the TV or comics somehow - its that good.
6PM - 9PM: Playing Magic 2014 the card game. My mate invites me, says we will play sealed deck, but uses the deck he has unlocked three extra boosters with the cheating fecker. I lose both games, and so continue with the campaign to unlock my three boosters.

Find out that daughter had gone to friends and not out with the missus, so she is on her way back soon, meaning I have had to cancel the hooker and drugs I had for delivery around 11PM. Lost my deposit - do people not know how hard it is to find prostitutes that take Dermatological supositries?

It's a joke to use at the moment

Been fine all day on web but app is goosed

Been fine all day on web but app is goosed
Try the web now, you'll find its not fine. Its that reoccurring problem where you constantly have to hit F5 to see threads instead of a blank screen.

Happened a few times since the change now. To be expected I suppose though...........to begin with.

even a month after the change? ....

even a month after the change? ....
No mate, its why I added the sarcastic 'to begin with' :)

THe fact its this same error thats happened a few times now is worse. Think it was a server issue. I'd be looking at new servers if its the case.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom