The past week or so..

rizingstar

Prominent Member
Reaction score
A mixed bag of shots with that glued on 10-20 :rolleyes: I'll get a new lens one of these days tho

On the verge

Hareshaw Linn (B+W)

Hareshaw Linn

Calm reflections

Elishaw flow

Copper silk

Lomo speed

:thumbsup:

All very impressive mate 1, 4 and 6 are my faves.

They are really nice indeed. Can I ask what lens u used? Also, did u use filters of any kind? Sorry to be nosy, theres a lot to learn when u get first get into taking pics! :smashin:

Excellently captured and very sensitively processed. Fantastic lot of shots.:thumbsup:
I'm gonna go for Copper Silk. The brown tones add to the silkiness of the water and just now, that appeals to me.
But again, they're all sound. (And that's an enthusiastic scouse 'sound', not a staid 'sound').

I like Copper Silk the most of this set. Excellent pictures. :thumbsup:

They are really nice indeed. Can I ask what lens u used? Also, did u use filters of any kind? Sorry to be nosy, theres a lot to learn when u get first get into taking pics! :smashin:

Thanks, the Elishaw flow and copper silk shots were with the B+W ND110 filter at over 40 seconds each, and the rest with just a Hoya CPL, Sigma 10-20mm lens aswell.

Great set of shots, not sure I can or even want to pick a favourite. Very nice work :clap::clap:

That's an outstanding set! I'm so keen on the B&W conversions though, particularly after seeing your colour processing :thumbsup:

I almost feel guilty about trying to choose favourites, but I'd probably take Hareshaw Linn and Copper Silk...can you do 1650x1050 versions for my windows wallpaper please :D

superb stuff - very very good.

For a week's shooting this is quite an amazing set, I wish I could produce the same. Love the lighting on #1, you dealt with the harsh sunlight very well!

The B&W conversion of #2 works absolutely perfect and I really like the lines created by the rock formation.

You have been busy!

All great shots, but if I had to pick one it would be "Copper silk". The colours are fantastic and works really well with the subject.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom