The Panasonic TX-P60ZT65B Owners Thread

Delivery confirmed from DKAVS for next Wednesday 27th June 2018. So will be off to the FZ series (802 & 952) OLED Owners Thread

Don't forget to give us a comparison before leaving for good.

RESULT! :thumbsup:
"I can on this occasion offer a replacement TX-65FZ952B, this is not currently available but the eta for stock is the end of June." Panasonic Europe Ltd.

Oh wow, that really is quite a result! Enjoy, and as said above - do let us know how you find the difference between the two :thumbsup:
(no, I don't own a hair dryer...)

I will leave a comparison here once I have had time to give it a good run. Hopefully will be able to get a few of the World Cup games in 4K on the BBC iPlayer before England go home!!

Damn it, I suspect because mine was an older order it just got forgotten or something. Oh well I’ve waited what 4/5 months I can wait some more.

Emailed them as soon as I saw your message :laugh:.

that explains the big box that turned up on my door addressed to Furnace Inferno.

Sorry ...finders keepers...

Did you get yours @markie64 , still no ETA on mine and supposedly they got more on Tuesday and Thursday :(.

Did you get yours @markie64 , still no ETA on mine and supposedly they got more on Tuesday and Thursday :(.
Yes it was delivered on Wednesday, no problems, just a small tear when they took away the ZT :(. But soon forgotten when I saw the picture on the FZ...WOW :clap: watching the World Cup in 4K on BBC iPlayer in HDR simply stunning, you won’t be disappointed. Still messing around to get best HD picture from Sky seems the professional 1 in day and pro 2 at night with a few tweeks down to colour and luminence works best.

Yes it was delivered on Wednesday, no problems, just a small tear when they took away the ZT :(. But soon forgotten when I saw the picture on the FZ...WOW :clap: watching the World Cup in 4K on BBC iPlayer in HDR simply stunning, you won’t be disappointed. Still messing around to get best HD picture from Sky seems the professional 1 in day and pro 2 at night with a few tweeks down to colour and luminence works best.
I secretly hate you :p. Fortunately I stopped caring about football when it started becoming a game for a bunch of overpaid pansy prima donnas. Honestly sportsmanship went out the window when we let the Europeans ruin the game with that shit anyway that’s a discussion for another thread :D.

Glad you are enjoying it though, I was worried about losing 3D but got a projector for that now and it’s so much better on a larger screen don’t even bother watching them on the ZT anymore, everything looks like a miniature set on it.

Meh to you both....!!!

Finally got the message to say the replacement has arrived, got it booked in for early next week but may have to rearrange as I’m not in after lunch.

Boxed up ready to go, the last of the once supreme plasmas :(

A77863A6-1622-4CAB-9490-981C8D6D63DF.jpeg

Really hope they don’t just scrap it!

Anyone else had this problem? I get it from sky Q and amazon fire stick so it’s either the tv or the receiver. Just started happpening recently and tends to happen at least once per day. 6 months warranty left so I’m hoping if it’s gonna go pop it will be sooner rather than later!

Looks like the TV with that static type pattern.

Anyone else had this problem? I get it from sky Q and amazon fire stick so it’s either the tv or the receiver. Just started happpening recently and tends to happen at least once per day. 6 months warranty left so I’m hoping if it’s gonna go pop it will be sooner rather than later!

OLED time!

:rotfl:

Yep that's obviously what i'm hoping for. It got worse today and i've sent Panasonic the link to the video below. The guy said he would get back to me with some 'troubleshooting tips'. I'm hoping tip #1 is box up your tv and send it back for a new OLED!

Here is today's video. I thought i'd turn it on and see how quickly the fault appears. It was within 20 seconds. Goes to complete static within 60 seconds. Warranty expires in April so i'm a little nervous

tried resetting the equipment its connected to? checked cables etc etc?

Panasonic: "Tv is too close to the window, the sun has killed it" :facepalm:

not yet, i thought i'd message Panny to see if its a problem they are aware of before i start unplugging stuff. If it was an HDMI problem, would i still get perfect sound? I'm gonna plug the fire stick into the hdmi port and let that run for a bit and see what happens

Panasonic: "Tv is too close to the window, the sun has killed it"

Ha yes, i did wonder if that would be mentioned...certainly would if it was a de-lamination claim.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
£3.4k? No chance. Also typing in CAPS and allowing spelling mistakes doesn't inspire confidence, one to avoid IMHO.

How many hours are any leftover owners up to now? I count 7500 in almost five years, no idea how low or high that is relative to others :blush:

An average of under five hours a day, not bad.

Haven't checked mine. I've just bought a B8 Oled to try out. I'd keep the ZT forever but the IR is getting worse now so I have to be careful about how i watch the TV. Plus the buzzing can be irritating. Watching something like Fortitude on Sky Atlantic was hard work. Anyone else have these problems?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom