The Outlaws

witters

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just been playing The Outlaws "Bring It Back Alive" live album. Man I'd forgotten how good it is. The Outlaws were known as The Florida Guitar Army and had no less than 4 leads.

Anyone else into this?

Just been playing The Outlaws "Bring It Back Alive" live album. Man I'd forgotten how good it is. The Outlaws were known as The Florida Guitar Army and had no less than 4 leads.

Anyone else into this?

no never heard of them ,but looking at your sig and avatar i might just give them a go :smashin:

I bought their first album yonks ago after Alan Freeman played Green grass and high tides, bought the double live vinyl and last year a couple of cheap 'best of' cd's, but i felt their later stuff wan't that strong.

I bought their first album yonks ago after Alan Freeman played Green grass and high tides, bought the double live vinyl and last year a couple of cheap 'best of' cd's, but i felt their later stuff wan't that strong.
Yep - you have to pick the bones out of all their stuff. The live album was the best I think.

I had their first album on vinyl many years ago and eventually bought a "Best of". I don't hear that much about them (not really taken the trouble to check on Amazon lately).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom