• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The Outlaws

witters

Just been playing The Outlaws "Bring It Back Alive" live album. Man I'd forgotten how good it is. The Outlaws were known as The Florida Guitar Army and had no less than 4 leads.

Anyone else into this?

signs

Banned
Just been playing The Outlaws "Bring It Back Alive" live album. Man I'd forgotten how good it is. The Outlaws were known as The Florida Guitar Army and had no less than 4 leads.

Anyone else into this?

no never heard of them ,but looking at your sig and avatar i might just give them a go :smashin:

KoThreads

I bought their first album yonks ago after Alan Freeman played Green grass and high tides, bought the double live vinyl and last year a couple of cheap 'best of' cd's, but i felt their later stuff wan't that strong.

witters

I bought their first album yonks ago after Alan Freeman played Green grass and high tides, bought the double live vinyl and last year a couple of cheap 'best of' cd's, but i felt their later stuff wan't that strong.
Yep - you have to pick the bones out of all their stuff. The live album was the best I think.

B

Bassman

I had their first album on vinyl many years ago and eventually bought a "Best of". I don't hear that much about them (not really taken the trouble to check on Amazon lately).

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom