The Outfit Demo - Where is it ????

J

jerkyboy

I read somewhere that there would be a playable multiplayer demo on Xbox Live Marketplace on 3/3/06

Where is it ???????

Yea i was wondering as well cant find any news its been delayed?

Hope it does appear could do with something new to play for the weekend :)
Im not 100% sure about it yet but if the demo was any good id obviously go buy it .........if there was a demo :rolleyes:

If it is out today it will be out near midnight.

XBox Live works on US Pacific time and doesn't get updated till around 5pm in the States, going by previous releases...

Just read it will be out before monday , its been submitted to MS now its just up to them to put it on the marketplace.

rickyroma said:
Just read it will be out before monday , its been submitted to MS now its just up to them to put it on the marketplace.

Yeah, THQ has stated it will be made available between now and Monday.

michaelT1888 said:
I think its made by THQ, the people wh make the WWE games. I think it looks quite bad, the graphics are just like original xbox IMO
Its developed by relic, makers of great rts's like homeworld and warhammer dawn of war. Published by thq. Im looking forward to the demo, if ms get off there arses and release it :confused:

Indiana Jones said:
That is what rupbert said an hour ago.

sorry, don't tend to believe everything i read in forums then i read it elsewhere and thought i would provide a link.:p

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom