The Outfit (2022) Movie Review & Comments

steviedr

Distinguished Member
Thanks, I had not heard of this film so will definitely check it out.

Mark as you say is a terrific actor, anyone into a bit of BBC period drama should check him out in Wolf Hall (still on the iPlayer), he’s phenomenal, the sequel is in the making (let’s hope his now busy film schedule allows him to return).

barnaby jones

Distinguished Member
Saw this last night, been a long time since I’ve seen a thriller this tightly packed. An absolutely fantastic watch, top to bottom.

Last edited:
what an excellent film,well written,a cast of only 9 in total,set in one room and yet it never feels dull or misses a beat,mark rylance is standout,must have been fairly low budget but shows what can be achieved,an easy 8/10 for me

Will I Aint

Looking forward to this and although I've not seen bridge of spies yet I'll need to remedy that. He shines in every role he inhabits and agree he deserves more recognition/leading roles.

I'm not a theatre goer but I did get the opportunity to see him play Olivia in twelfth night at the Globe with Roger LLoyd-Pack. I just wish Shakespeare in school had been anywhere near as engaging and entertaining.

Evinger

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the review. Cas. Glad to hear that the Film lives up to its excellent trailer.
Really looking forward to seeing this. I have a serious lot of respect for Rylance since I first saw him in Bridge of Spies.

SteveAWOL

Distinguished Member
Saw this last night, been a long time since I’ve seen a thriller this tightly packed. An absolutely fantastic watch top to bottom.

Yup, I watched this on Saturday and it made for such a refreshing change to watch a tightly edited movie which weighed in at under 2 hours!

Nobbler

Distinguished Member
Love Mark Rylance. Stole the show in Phantom Of The Open and will now check this out.
Thanks for bringing this one to my attention

jock1

Loved the movie Mark plays the same style as Bridge of Spies cool , precise and very enjoyable performance .

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN800B 8K TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom