The Outer Limits on blu-ray ?.

tim68

Prominent Member
Reaction score
hi.

I have been enjoying The Twilight Zone on blu-ray over the last few weeks, I was wondering if the original Outer Limits might ever get the same blu-ray treatment ?.

hi.

I have been enjoying The Twilight Zone on blu-ray over the last few weeks, I was wondering if the original Outer Limits might ever get the same blu-ray treatment ?.

I wonder if they can improve on the DVD release I had both the two series on import but a few of the second series had faults i.e. sticking breaking up so picked the UK version up in Smith when in a sale.

I personally though a better series than The Twilight Zone although there some turkeys in there but the effects for the year and budget in the early sixties was quite good. Some top class actors in there and some good righting Jame Cameron settled out of court for plagiarizing some episodes.

Indeed, the evil Zanti Missfits and the Inheritors Pt1 & 2 (with Robert Duvall)

Also not forgetting The Brain Of Colonel Barham...

HummerUK

I bought all five seasons of Twilight Zone on BD about 18 months ago and I thoroughly enjoyed the series, having only vague recollections of various episodes from the repeats (probably on BBC2) during my childhood. I remembered the 'twists' but, of course, they're very tame by today's standards. After watching the full series I realised that there were some episodes I didn't see and those turned out to be episodes of The Outer Limits so I'd really love to own that on BD too, particularly as that is more SF based.

>Here <is a list of episodes with a fill description if you click on the title.

Here is a vidio clip of a still from each episode 33 is the one that starts season 2.

Some of the actors you may know that were in the series and how many episodes they were in.

Cliff Robertson
Robert Culp 3 (every one a cracker)
Donalkd Plesance
David McCallum 2
Martin Landau 2 episodes (Doctor Hades in episode 6 and my favorite of all the seasons)
Sally Kellerman 2
Gary Merrill
Harry Guardino
Ed Nelson
Martin Sheen
Whit Bissell (that great charater actor)
Ed Asner
Gladys Cooper
Henry Silva 2
Ralph Meeker
Bruce Dern
Dabney Coleman 3
Barry Morse
Don Gordon
George Macready 2 (remeber him as the scar faced Brigadier General in Paths Of Glory).
Warren Oates
Gloria Grahame
Macdonald Carey
Sam Wanamaker (father of Zoe)
Leonard Nimoy 2
Vera Miles
Sir Cedric Hardwicke
Lloyd Nolan
Michael Ansara (the evil Kane in Buck Rogers)
Tim O'Connor (Dr. Elias Huer in Buck Rogers)
Lloyd Nolan
James Doohan
Eddie Albert
Adam West
Patrick O'Neal
Grant Williams (The Incredible Shrinking Man)

Last edited:
By the way doest 26 look like a giants bum:laugh:

I'm hoping for The Outer Limits on Blu-Ray eventually, Would also love to see my favourite of the bunch Night Gallery released.

Universal restored many episodes for the DVD Boxsets. I can dream.

I'll have Kolchak: The Night Stalker too while they're at it ;)

I'm hoping for The Outer Limits on Blu-Ray eventually, Would also love to see my favourite of the bunch Night Gallery released.

Universal restored many episodes for the DVD Boxsets. I can dream.

I'll have Kolchak: The Night Stalker too while they're at it ;)

I have the Kolchak on DVD :) Posted where to get it some time back where to get it quite cheap.
Still there £11.99

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom