1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Others and Jeepes Creepers

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Shoka, Feb 9, 2002.

1. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    I've just brought the others and jeepers creepers (R3) from dddhouse.com, i couldn't find any list of features anywhere, has anyone brought either of these titles from dddhouse and what if any features are on them. Do they have DTS as they state on thier site.

2. Marty McFly

Marty McFly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Extra features for the Region 1 SE of Jeeper Creepers can be found at the controversial: www.play.com by searching for Jeepers Creepers.

"The Others" is not yet released in any other region (I think) so unless you can find another R3 internet store or someone who owns the R3 release, I think it's going to be hard to find them.

3. chic

chic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +871
    dont know about jeepers creepers but the others has a fine dts sound track, but it is non anamorphic 1/85/1 . Some peaple say the print is good but other have said it is poor. I am still waiting on mine which was sent out on wednesday

4. Rambo John J

Rambo John J

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +961
    Extras? On R3 discs?
    You've gotta be dreaming!

Seriously, R3 discs only tend to have extras for homegrown movies (ie from Hong Kong) and even then they're few and far between. Usually it's just trailers if anything.

5. buns

buns
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    How many people actually use the extras??? i would go for regiion 3 cos it gives me nice cheaop films....if the quality is sh** it doesnt matter cos it only cost a couple iof pounds!

ad

6. mjn

mjn
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,238
    The Accidental Spy, R3 has loads of extras on it and DTS! but there is a good "making of", well i assume so, as its in french, english, korean, and cantonese...but there is quite a lot on there!