The Others 2 disc Special Edition - £2.99

Can't seem to find it on their site :confused:

How did you find it? Doesn't seem to come up in a search or the alphabetical listing and I can't use the initial £1.50 link after i've clicked the direct link above.

Many thanks,
Marcus

Ah ha!

Many thanks Padge me 'ol son :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Tejstar
It's gone up to £5.99 now :(

£5.99 is the price before the £1.50 off link. Still can be had for £2.99 if you have a voucher. However my order was cancelled.:mad:

Hi, this is my first visit to this site, how do the vouchers work for cdwow, I have followed the links but they take me to the cdwow site. Should I not be putting in some form of code?

Thanks

Originally posted by 4ukinell
Hi, this is my first visit to this site, how do the vouchers work for cdwow, I have followed the links but they take me to the cdwow site. Should I not be putting in some form of code?

Thanks
If you follow the links within this forum to CD-WOW, then the £1.50 off is automatically deducted off everything in their website.

If you wish to make multiple purchases, log on to their site separately for each individual purchase.

Mod Edit: Links removed at request of CD-WOW.

Originally posted by 4ukinell
Sorry, maybe its me, but it still shows at £5.99 even at the checkout.
There is a £1.50 off link somewhere here, if you're item still shows £5.99 after using that then :confused:.

£4.49 with the £1.50 link here...

I don't mean to be the one to pour cold water over this, but can we put the price BEFORE coupon use in thread titles...not many people have trustcard vouchers left, which makes the stated price meaningless for the vast majority. A mention of the available money off links would be useful, but it seems from the CD-Wow sticky(...that's now been closed) that Wow are not happy about blatent posting of these links and especially use of multiple links/coupons! If we don't self regulate these benefits we will undoubtedly lose them...you only have to check a few other forums to see that CD-Wow links are now banned!

...use the grey matter guys :smashin:

But if they are not posted then why would it matter to lose them as no one would ever find them in the 1st place.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom