The Official LG PM970T Smart 3D Thread

For those who don't understand Spanish. What does this PLED mean in real life ?? no more burn in or just same old plasma with another name..

Been on the US Avforums to check out the PM9700 reviews (not fantastic) but was wondering if anyone has actually bought the PM970t 50" or 60"and would like to pass on any general comments regarding black levels, the matt screen and motion on standard freeview and HD freeview?

mainslead said:
Been on the US Avforums to check out the PM9700 reviews (not fantastic) but was wondering if anyone has actually bought the PM970t 50" or 60"and would like to pass on any general comments regarding black levels, the matt screen and motion on standard freeview and HD freeview?

I had pm47 series. It was the worst tv with blurry picture. Now I am after LM6200 series.

Having wanted to upgrade my tv to 3d. I usually go for mid range. I was quite happy looking at a 46" SAMSUNG LED until I asked my brother for his opinion having had a few recent Hi spec tv's only to send them back for one reason or another with regards quality of picture. I am not currently over enthusiastic about the tv but it does give trublack I am watching Freeview HD atm and the picture is perfect. What with it being PASSIVE 3D I will have to go and buy a pair of glasses costing £40 but still it will be worth getting for a better 3D Picture.

I have whittled my TV choice down to either the LG 47LM660t, or the 50PM970t.
I watch movies alot [on demand, not on bluray] so I am curious about black level performance between the two, but no shop near me has both in-store to be able to do an A/B comparison.
Since I can get either for near enough the same price, which one would you recommend as the better choice?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom