The office US season 8

jamez2010

Standard Member
Reaction score
I know this is a marmite program but I have very much enjoyed it so far, and wondered if anyone knew the UK release date for tv or DVD release, I can only find US region copies for sale, which I don't wont, as I would ideally like uk release DVDs if I can, I would like to conclude the story although I know there is season 9 coming but il worry about that when I have seen season 8. Thanks in advance for any help

I can't answer your question but the blu ray is region free in case that was putting you off the US release.

I very much enjoyed Season 8 despite Steve Carrell leaving - sad it's coming to an end, love the show.

Oh ok il try getting hold of the blu ray then, can't even find a uk release for pre-order, have they stopped uk releases after season 7 then?

Yes agree not the same when Steve Carell left but I still enjoyed the end of season 7 without him, hope season 8 keeps it up

Oh ok il try getting hold of the blu ray then, can't even find a uk release for pre-order, have they stopped uk releases after season 7 then?

Yes agree not the same when Steve Carell left but I still enjoyed the end of season 7 without him, hope season 8 keeps it up

Season 8 won't be released on disc until it's been aired on TV here. Damn annoying that Comedy Central are nearly 2 complete seasons behind now.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom