The OC - Complete Third Season - £24.99 @ HMV (In Store)

SGR2005

Novice Member
(Apologies if this has been posted before, but it's impossible to search for 'The O.C.' with any accuracy)

Just picked this up for £24.99 instore at HMV.

I'm pretty sure that's the cheapest for it right now, with the price unlikely to drop until CD-Wow stock a R2/R4 version for below £20.

vince379

Novice Member
(Apologies if this has been posted before, but it's impossible to search for 'The O.C.' with any accuracy)

Just picked this up for £24.99 instore at HMV.

I'm pretty sure that's the cheapest for it right now, with the price unlikely to drop until CD-Wow stock a R2/R4 version for below £20.
Lol yeah I totally know what you mean. Searching the oc in different ways brings up different results.

I think i'm gonna hold out for a complete series boxset considering the show will most certainly come to a close after the 4th season (which is only 16 episodes). Also, the R2 version of season 3 doesn't have as many extras as the R1 but they don't sound that great anyway.

TeJero

Standard Member
Wow nice one, i was gonna buy it from sainsburys as that was £27.34, nice find cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony XH95 TV, Klipsch The Fives Speakers & Bias Light Reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom