The Nofolk Wii thread

lofty29

Novice Member
I have searched and searched everywhere, these Wii's are more harder to find than rocking horse poo, i just don't know where else to turn.

"It'll Wii lonely this christmas, lonely and cold. BOO HOO HOO:(

S

Sherrie197

I know what you mean, i've been ringing everywhere in norfolk for the past week, asda in norwich had some in yesterday, but have yet to find anywhere with any

If you find any in norfolk, let me know will ya

cheers

jester2005

Standard Member
I've checked a quite a few places too - none of the supermarkets seem to be doing any, even the big tesco up by blue boar lane.

However, the big chains (Virgin, Game etc) do seem to think there will be more deliveries before christmas so I'm still hopefull that I'll get one before the end of next week!

It seems a bit of luck is needed rather than anything else!

jester2005

Standard Member
Sherrie,

Which ASDA? I went to the one on the boundary this morning and couldn't see any reference to the Wii let alone any consoles!

S

Sherrie197

Asda on the boundary had 15 consoles yesterday, i saw someone buying the last one as soon as i arrived, took me an hour to get there too :(

jester2005

Standard Member
What time was that? I was there at 0730 this morning ... but nothing about. Should've asked I suppose.

If they're due another batch in then I'll make the same early morning start tomorrow....

:boring: I'll be too tired to play the thing by the time I do find one!

S

Sherrie197

Hi, they were all sold out within 2 hours, i got there at 5pm yesterday and like i said they were selling the last one, I rang them at noon yesterday and they said sorry no stock coming in, rang again at 4pm and they said yes we have 5 left!!!! so shot there as quick as i could but you know what norwich traffic like and there was broken down bus on the boundary holding everything up....

jester2005

Standard Member
Thanks for the info, i shall head that way tomorrow at 4pm on the off-chance - i'm on a motorbike so can get there a bit quicker!

S

Sherrie197

I had a conversation with the manager of virgin megastores in the mall this morning, he said they were expecting some either today or tomorrow, well they didn't arrive today so maybe tomorrow?

He told me the delivery is around lunchtime...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom