The Night Comes for Us (Netflix)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Iko Uwais & Joe Taslim (The Raid), Julie Estelle (The Raid 2)

Directed by Timo Tjahjanto (Headshot)

Ito (Joe Taslim), a gangland enforcer, caught amidst a treacherous and violent insurrection within his Triad crime family upon his return home from a stint abroad.

MV5BMGE4NTdiYjktMDUxNy00ODlhLWFkYWQtNWYyMjVlYmI2MjA4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzMTgzODg@._V1_.jpg

Nice and bone-crunching.

When I watched Yakuza Apocalypse the other night, I thought I recognised one of the bad guys, he was Mad Dog out of The Raid:

upload_2018-10-10_13-46-26.png

upload_2018-10-10_13-47-58.png

Oh hell yes I love the Raid movies but wasn’t a fan of Headshot, good that Hammer girl is in this though!

Yes please, this looks aces. Roll on Oct 19th

A story of redemption and broken brotherhood and all this blood spilled over cod liver oil :D

Uber violent :eek:, a brutal bone crunching bloodbath!!!

I had no idea what was on those photos baddie boss was holding up,...re: pre-planned chaos.
A some what lacklustre plot and pacing

Extreme Bloody Action 9.5/10
Plot 6.5/10
Overall 7/10

Poor girl scared for life , she's probably deaf? her eardrums must be shot from the park park??, and now left to fend for her self heading to a uncertain future

Last edited:
A story of redemption and broken brotherhood and all this blood spilled over cod liver oil :D

Uber violent :eek:, a brutal bone crunching bloodbath!!!

I had no idea what was on those photos baddie boss was holding up,...re: pre-planned chaos.
A some what lacklustre plot and pacing

Extreme Bloody Action 9.5/10
Plot 6.5/10
Overall 7/10

Poor girl scared for life , she's probably dead her eardrums must be shot from the park park, and now eft to fend for her self heading to a uncertain future

Also just watched Headshot (2016), also on Netflix. Same director, same actors, same blood spattered brutality. I preferred TNCFU though.

Also just watched Headshot (2016), also on Netflix. Same director, same actors, same blood spattered brutality. I preferred TNCFU though.

Yeah ive sen Headshot, that's the problem look past the action violence, they are not memorable in the long run.
Brutality has to go hand in hand with good acting and story.
They get the first part right, but rest gets muddled in translation.

These are pretenders to the crown, bring on John Wick 3!

Forgot all about this, just popped it onto my watchlist.

I really enjoyed Headshot, I have no doubt I will this as well. The fight choreography in films like The Raid is amongst the best I have ever seen.

Forgot all about this, just popped it onto my watchlist.

I really enjoyed Headshot, I have no doubt I will this as well. The fight choreography in films like The Raid is amongst the best I have ever seen.

I doubt you'll be disappointed :smashin:

What a nice movie, definitely one to break out on Christmas Day with the family round.

Oh and Julie Estelle

Flipping heck ! Not sure I’ve got the stomach for these types of films in my old age ! Makes John Wick look like a pantomime.
It was good though. 7/10

Last edited:
^ Just watched this again after your reminder.

Sorry Harley, the Birds of Prey are kindergarten girls compared to these warrior women.

Warning: Gore

They look fantastic too, and not in a 'male gazey' way either. Julie Estelle gorgeous but its the blond woman I keep thinking about.

I really enjoyed this. That final fight was a bit epic though :eek: :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom